Configuring Resource rooms to allow appointments over 6months in advance.
Notes: (a)The user that needs to open and setup this resource room must be given full access permission by an Administrator.
step by step:
1. Login to your mailbox via Outlook web Access
2. Click your name in the upper right corner of the window to open the Open Other Mailbox dialog box.
3. Enter the name or alias of the room mailbox that you want to open.
4. If more than one match is found, Outlook Web Access displays a list of possible matches.
5. Click the name of the room mailbox that you want to open. Note that the room mailbox will open in a new window
6. At the upper right corner, click on options. In the options page, scroll down to resource settings. This is only displayed for resource mailboxes
7. Under Resource Scheduling options, type 365 for maximum number of days. This box is used to set maximum number of days that a resource can be booked in advance.
8. Scroll to the top and Click on save
9. Configuration is now completed
Note: Use Resource Scheduling Permissions to control which users can automatically schedule the resource mailbox if it is available, which users must have approval to schedule the resource mailbox if it is available, and which users can automatically schedule the resource mailbox when it is available and can submit a request for approval when it is unavailable. Apply the settings as desired.