Scenario: You want to only cache your primary mailbox in your mail profile, but you do not want to cache the additional mailboxes that were added to your mail profile.
Resolution: Uncheck Download shared folders under your cache settings:
- Within Outlook 2013/2010, click on the File tab, click Account Settings in the Account Settings list.
- In the Account Settings dialog box, click the E-mail tab and then double-click your Microsoft Exchange Server account.
- In the Change Account dialog box, click More Settings.
- In the Microsoft Exchange dialog box, click the Advanced tab.
- Click to clear the Download shared folders check box. (The screen shot for this step is listed below).
- Click OK two times.
- Click Next, click Finish, and then click Close.
- Restart Outlook.